"Oh, we’re a mess, poor humans, poor flesh — hybrids of angels and animals, dolls with diamonds stuffed inside them. We’ve been to the moon and we’re still fighting over Jerusalem. Let me tell you what I do know: I am more than one thing, and not all of those things are good. The truth is complicated. It’s two-toned, multi-vocal, bittersweet. I used to think that if I dug deep enough to discover something sad and ugly, I’d know it was something true. Now I’m trying to dig deeper.
I didn’t want to write these pages until there were no hard feelings, no sharp ones. I do not have that luxury. I am sad and angry and I want everyone to be alive again. I want more landmarks, less landmines. I want to be grateful but I’m having a hard time with it."
— Richard Siken, from “Black Telephone” (via weissewiese)
(Source: yakovbarnes, via hazeltons)
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
"I ruined it before you could."
— six word story (via emiliaclarke)
(Source: legalmoretz, via ath-na)